Let’s face it. This winter SUCKED! And with Mother’s Day just around the corner, Momma deserves some fun in the sun! That’s why we’re “Sending Momma To Maui”!
From April 17th – May 12th, text the word “MAUI” to 208-523-ROCK. One lucky winner will score a 5-night stay for 2 in Maui, airfare included, from Morris-Columbus Travel! The more you text in, the better your chance to win! Powered by Treasure Auto Group!
SEND MOMMA TO MAUI
PRIZE(s): Airfare from Salt Lake City, UT and a 5 night stay in Maui provided by Morris Columbus Travel (valued at $5000)
- How to Enter Contest:
A. Contest period April 17, 2023 – May 12, 2023
B. Listeners can qualify by texting the keyword “MAUI” to 208-523-7625 anytime between 4/17/2023 – 5/12/2023.
C. A random text will be chosen as The Pick quailer.
D. Of the 3 (three) final qualifiers, 1 from 94.9 & 104.5 The Pick, 1 from Star98, and 1 from 96.1 & 102.1 The Wolf, 1 (one) qualifier will be chosen as the winner.
E. Station is not responsible for phone service outage or other technical issue.
- Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
A. Contests must be Rich Broadcasting listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in the state of Idaho. If you are not a permanent resident of the United States or the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this contest or to win a prize
B. Only one qualifier per household is allowed.
C. Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Rich Broadcasting employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Rich Broadcasting; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners and (d) persons employed by radio stations within the Idaho area.
- Winner must be 21 years of age. Round trip Airfare for 2 from Salt Lake City & 5 night hotel stay included. Car rental is not included. Taxes, transfers, and gratuities are the responsibility of winner. Certain restrictions & black-out dates apply. No cash value. Non transferable. Must be booked prior to
- Contest participants agree The Pick, Rich Broadcasting and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
- Star 98 will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Rich Broadcasting.
- No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants registered prior to Grand Prize.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable.
- Prize will be awarded as outlined in section 1 of these official rules.
- Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
- By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against 94.9 & 104.5 The Pick, Rich Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, agents and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by Star 98.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry. Rich Broadcasting will reject any entry the station discovers to be false.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
- Station is not responsible for internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues.